Welcome to the 51st Annual Meeting Post-Event Lobby.
Want to purchase recordings?
Please click on the dates above to access the session handouts and recordings. You will be prompted to login using your TAHC&H website username & password.
In order to obtain continuing education, you must:
- Watch the session(s) in their entirety
- Check in for each session using the QR code given out during each session.
- Complete an evaluation for each session
- Claim your CE's and download your certificate.
Check in for sessions
TAHC&H APP (recommended) www.tahch.org/app
1.Go here and sign in using your TAHC&H website login. [password help: firstname.lastname@example.org]
2. Click on 51st Annual Meeting
3. Click on My CE under the CE Manager section
4. Click on the Add CE button
5. Click on the session you are attending and click Add
6. Enter the 5-digit QR code given out during the session and type it into the text box to the right of your session
7. Click SAVE.
8. Keep this browser tab open and repeat for each session.
9. Pro tip: You can write down all of the session QR Codes you attended and enter them all at once at the conclusion of the event
Where are the QR Codes for the Sessions?
QR Codes will be give out at the beginning and end of each session. You can also access the codes on the session handouts.
Is there a time limit on when I need to check in for the session?
Since this is a new CE process for everyone, we have eliminated the check in time limits for this first event.
Can I use the app for checking in to a session that I watched as a recording instead of live?
Yes – same processes apply for obtaining credit.
Claim your certificate
Can be completed on the TAHC&H App or on a Web Browser. You must have the following data completed:
- QR Codes Entered for Each Session
- Evaluation Completed for Each Session
- Overall Evaluation Completed for the event
- TAHC&H APP
- Go to the 51st Annual Meeting event section of the app and click on the CE Certificate dashboard button
- Jump down to step 2 of Web Browser section for further instructions.
- Web Browser
- Go here and sign in using your TAHC&H website login. [password help: email@example.com]
- Click on 51st Annual Meeting
- Click on My CE under the CE Manager section
- In the MC CE Sessions section, complete the overall Event Evaluation
- In the Claimed Credits Section, be sure to:
- Enter the QR Codes for each session and click SAVE
- Complete the Evaluations for each session
- Check the box under the Credit Claimed column for each session and click NEXT
- Click the attestation and click Finished
- To print, click on CERTIFICATE and to email it, click EMAIL (certificate will be sent as a .pdf attachment to the email of your choice.